Registration fees for the SASNM 2021 have been confirmed. Online registration is quick and easy. Payment options include immediate settlement by credit card, or subsequent settlement upon invoice.
REGISTRATION TYPE REGISTRATION FEES
Type 1 (Dr/Prof/MD/PhD/ Physicians) Member R3 207,50
Type 1 (Dr/Prof/MD/PhD/ Physicians) Non-member R4 005,00
Type 2 (Physicists/Pharmacists/Radiographers) Member R1 930,00
Type 2 (Physicists/Pharmacists/Radiographers) Non-member R2 405,00
Type 3 (Students/Registrars) Member R800,00
Type 3 (Students/Registrars) Non-member R960,00
The Congress Organiser is ready to assist with registration enquiries so please don’t hesitate to contact them on email@example.com if you have any questions.
SASNM 2021 was pleased to offer a limited number of bursaries. Applications closed on 30 September 2020 and applicants have been informed of the outcome of their application.
SASNM Congress Terms
The 2021 SASNM Congress (“Virtual Congress”) is hosted by the South African Society of Nuclear Medicine (SASNM) (hereafter “Host”) and organised by African Agenda (Pty) Ltd (hereafter “Organiser”).
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Completed registrations will be acknowledged within 5 working days, at which stage the registration is a confirmed commitment subject to the cancellation terms below.
2. Invoice payment terms: 10 working days from date of invoice.
3. Cancellations must be received in writing by the Organiser at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Registrations may be transferred only if the Organiser is informed in writing at this email address: email@example.com.
5. Registrations may not be shared, i.e. shared access codes and links will not be issued, and access codes and links may not be shared.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of the personal data you provide to participate in the Virtual Congress. The following information will assist you to be fully informed before you submit any personal data. Please review the following and give your consent for your personal data to be processed.
* What is personal data?
You will be required to submit personal data, including contact and demographic information that identifies you personally (e.g. name, address, email address, phone number, etc.) to participate in the Virtual Congress.
The Organiser will use this information for the following purposes: (a) enabling your Virtual Congress participation; (b) communicating Virtual Congress-related information to you; (c) marketing SASNM news and opportunities you may be interested in; and (d) sharing limited personal data with Virtual Congress sponsors, exhibitors, and third parties that perform services on behalf of the Host and the Organiser.
* Why are we processing your personal data?
We require your personal data to facilitate your participation in the Virtual Congress. This may include some or all of the following types of participation: abstract submission, sponsorship or exhibition booking, registration, and Virtual Congress sponsor and exhibitor follow ups.
* Other parties that will have access to your personal data.
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties in order to facilitate the organisation of the Virtual Congress. These third parties could include, but are not limited to, the provider of the Virtual Congress platform, couriers, and Virtual Congress sponsors and exhibitors. Third parties that contact you post-Virtual Congress are required by the Organisers to offer you the option to “opt out” of communications.
* How long will we store your personal data?
The Host and Organiser may use this information for as long as they remain active in conducting any of the above purposes.
* The right to enquire about your personal data.
You retain the right to ask us about your personal data at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries you may have.
* Data Controller Contact and Nominated Data Protection Officer
SASNM Congress c/o African Agenda, Congress Organiser
120 Belvedere Road, Claremont, 7708, South Africa
Phone: +27 (0)21 683 2934
DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER
As a condition of my participation in the Virtual Congress, I hereby release the Host and the Organiser, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against all liability for damage or injury that may arise from my participation.
The Host and the Organiser intend to audio and video record the Virtual Congress and may use this content in their news and promotional material, and in print, electronic, and other media. By registering for the Virtual Congress, I grant the Host and the Organiser the right to use any image, photograph, audio or video recording, or other likeness of me, without limitation, for the Virtual Congress and the Host’s promotional materials and publicity efforts, without compensation. I agree that media may be displayed, distributed, or used by the Host and the Organiser for any reasonable promotional purpose, and that all media become the property of the Host.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Host reserves the right to cancel the Virtual Congress without notice or compensation in the event of any delay, default, failure, or cancellation of implementation of any deliverable to or for the Virtual Congress which has been caused, directly or indirectly, by any incident of “force majeure”. For the purposes hereof, the term “force majeure” shall mean any incident, circumstance, or cause which renders delivery of the Virtual Congress substantially or totally impossible or impracticable and which is beyond the control of the Host or Organiser. The term shall include but not be limited to the following:
• Strike, or other industrial action of any kind;
• Fire, flood, drought, water shortages, or adverse weather conditions;
• Power failure;
• Unavoidable breakdown or destruction of facilities or equipment;
• Failure of carriers, delays in performance or delivery by sub-contractors, or any other breach by a third party of a material obligation towards the Host or Organiser;
• Promulgation, amendment, or rescission of any relevant legislation or regulation by local, provincial, or national government; and
• Any occurrence of any nature which renders it reasonably necessary for the Virtual Congress to be cancelled.
In such circumstances the Host and the Organiser are hereby indemnified and shall not be liable to any registrant, participant, partner, supplier, or other service provider for any loss or damage, save that the Organiser shall only be liable to reimburse the relevant party such amounts as may actually have been received by the Organiser, but after deduction of any costs that have been reasonably incurred by it up to the point of cancellation in preparing the Virtual Congress.
This limited liability does not extend to any payments that may have been made directly or indirectly (on behalf of, e.g., registrants, participants, partners, suppliers, service providers, etc.) to third parties such as suppliers or service providers.
By checking the ACCEPT box, I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and accept the Registration Terms and Conditions, Data Consent, Disclaimer and Waiver, and Limitation of Liability.